background 1

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Caught My Imagination

Lake Las Vegas, 7-16-13


So, I have always had my heart set on doing wedding/engagement pictures back home in SC, probably over at Glencairn Gardens, or out at our photographer’s place.  I wasn't thrilled with the idea that, in moving out here, I probably wouldn't get that.  However, Aunt Kelly and Uncle Mike took me someplace tonight that really caught my imagination.  It’s a high end resort/hotel/living area called Lake Las Vegas.  It’s styled after an Italian or Mediterranean villa built around this man-made lake out in the middle of nowhere.  We went out early this evening, and I loved it.  It would be perfect, especially in early spring or fall when the temperatures are a bit more moderate.  In fact, there was a wedding party there taking pictures when we arrived.  I may not have the greenery of  my southern homeland, but I could be quite happy making this substitute. As you can see from the photos below, this place is AMAZING.












No comments:

Post a Comment